The Monster is Me The Monster is Me

Absolutely beautiful. I really felt the message of the animation as I had gone through a lot of this growing up, and sometimes still do. The feeling of yourself as a monster is something I've tried to visualize a few times through art in the past, and still struggle to properly portray, but I don't think they were as effective as this. It was truly touching and I applaud this animation. There are so few animations these days that deliver such a tender message such as this. Good job! Keep your head up, you've got a bright future! :)

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

I have no idea what I just watched... Just, WOW! XD

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Besides the complaint that this tried WAY too hard to look like an Egoraptor or Sanity Not Included cartoon, I really liked it. Nice job. :)

Spazkid responds:

tried to hard to be egoraptor and sanity.

uhh..ok.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Nice parallel

Well, I guess it's time I go write some equations and divide by Zero! I wonder what will happe-OH GOD! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE!!!!

Nice concept and the vector graphics weren't too bad. I like it. :)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hilarious!

That was really good, reminds me of the typography animation for WIlliam Dafoe reading The Raven. It also serves as to a reminder of how stupid people are when rating sometimes. It's like people like pretending they can't spell.

Funny thing though, the whole time I thought you were talking about Final Fantasy XIII. XD

Gamer Tonight Indie Dev Gamer Tonight Indie Dev

THE FUTURE IS AWESOME AND SO IS THIS!

Saw this on Youtube, but it's even better here. I love how it true this is. Indie Developers pride themselves on being independent but they will sell-out in a heartbeat to become successful and may sell out by just being sucessful as an independent.

The ending made me lol so much. It's so epic, random and hilarious! POST THE MUSIC FOR THAT PLEASE!!!

THE FUTURE IS AWESOME!!! EVERYONE HAS A JETPACK!!!

RubberNinja responds:

The song is only as long as what you heard in this animation. I'll keep bugging Kenny to make a full blown song, no promises though!

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

WOW!

You got this done... IN 2 WEEKS?!!!!!!

That's seriously amazing, and it was already great by itself! Not getting an A+++++++ for this is a crime.

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

HILARIOUS!

Been waiting a while. For this the first Left4LOL is one of my favourite flash toons ever. This is no exception. This was hilarious all the way through. My favorite was "The A.I. to the Rescue" but my jaw dropped at Survived this. XD

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Very Inventive

The animation is beautiful, the concept is amazing and the end was hilarious. Good job! I'll be looking forward for the next adventure featuring the Starbarians.

Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Wow, this is really good!

I really like the combination of animation styles everyone used here and it's impressive people assembled these in 24 hours. The music was suitable, fun and an overall awesome track to have over everything. Good job everyone!