The Monster is Me The Monster is Me

Absolutely beautiful. I really felt the message of the animation as I had gone through a lot of this growing up, and sometimes still do. The feeling of yourself as a monster is something I've tried to visualize a few times through art in the past, and still struggle to properly portray, but I don't think they were as effective as this. It was truly touching and I applaud this animation. There are so few animations these days that deliver such a tender message such as this. Good job! Keep your head up, you've got a bright future! :)

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

I have no idea what I just watched... Just, WOW! XD

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Besides the complaint that this tried WAY too hard to look like an Egoraptor or Sanity Not Included cartoon, I really liked it. Nice job. :)

Spazkid responds:

tried to hard to be egoraptor and sanity.

uhh..ok.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Amazing!

Who do you think you are making one awesome game after another? Seriously, your Epic Fantasy games are amazing! The gameplay is awesome and balanced and I love these characters, their dialogue is funny.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Amazing!

I've always found it a tad frustrating inking in Photoshop and I could never get my head around Paint Tool SAI... And I understood everything you explained perfectly. I'm gonna start using SAI now.

You are amazing! You have no idea how much this helped!

P.S. Awesome soundtrack!

Lastman Lastman

Challenging

Nice game, good challenge.

My only gripe is that the hit detection is WAY off. I died several times even though I wasn't even close to the enemy.

The Wesker and Doom show The Wesker and Doom show

Awesome!

Hilarious! Can I interest you in animating this?

Antfish responds:

WEll i don't have flash and I can't draw

C64 Sonic Unleashed - Apotos C64 Sonic Unleashed - Apotos

Okay

It's not bad, but it kinda sounds a bit annoying compared to what you're basing it on. No offense...

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Wow

This tune is so amazing and catchy. I love it! IT WON'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! But this is a theme I don't mind thinking about!

The Hidden Orchestra. The Hidden Orchestra.

Not bad...

This is pretty good, but the problem is that she looks kinda out of place in the scenery, as well as being way too small...

Kuoke responds:

I forced myself to finish this at 3 in the morning. I tinkered with saturation levels and what not to match the colours but honestly, I couldn't be I had grown sick and tired of this image.

Also, maybe the trees are just huge.

Yoda and Hulk Yoda and Hulk

Brilliant

Absolutely Ingenius! Never thought of Yoda and Hulk together.

Spidey and Venom Spidey and Venom

Amazing

Awesome. The only criticism I have is that you made the Spider on his chest two big. It looks out of place.

You have awesome artwork! I am a huge Spidey fan.